Lightning 100 / WRLT
Arts, Entertainment & Media
Position Description / Responsibilities
Tuned In Broadcasting (Lightning 100 / WRLT) provides a comprehensive internship experience. As a small independent station, we provide an opportunity for our interns to focus on many different areas as opposed to other programs that may focus on one specific concentration. This internship is best for students with a can-do attitude, who take initiative and fully commit to their role in the learning process. To apply for an internship with TIB, you must be currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning and must receive prior approval from your school to earn and receive credit hours.
Our interns will gain knowledge and experience in every department which includes:
- Promotions - creation, implementation, and coordination (on site promotions at various station events)
- Sales/Marketing - (sales support includes commercial copy writing/event creation & coordination)
- Audio Engineering - (commercial creation & recording, audio editing)
- Web/Interactive/Social Media - (includes video production/shooting/editing)
- Team Lightning (fka Team Green Adventures) - (adventure event coordination)
- Live on The Green - (event management)
- General/Music Business Radio - (show creation/management/coordination/marketing)
The application for SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIPS can be found HERE, and the deadline to apply is Friday, April 20th, 2018.