Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
WHY WE NEED YOU
We’re looking for an IT Administrator to join TechnologyAdvice! Our business is built on technology (hey, it’s literally in our name!) and our team cannot do its job efficiently without the proper equipment and networking in place. We’re looking for someone who wants to be more than the person who fixes the WiFi or backs up a crashed laptop. Our ideal candidate can step away from the computer and also be a thought leader in the IT space.
We need someone who's familiar with IT in a corporate setting and has experience in a company with a large amount of users to support. You can adapt to your audience, one minute explaining a complex technical situation to our Data Protection Officer and the next relaying that same issue in plain terms to a peer.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Provide user level and help desk support for Windows and Mac users
- Create proper documentation of processes and procedures
- Manage, maintain, and install network equipment
- Implement and oversee networking infrastructure and security
- Set up user laptops and workstations
- Specifying hardware and procurement
- Manage and control access controls and security systems across multiple buildings
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3 - 5 years of professional IT experience required
- Diverse knowledge of both hardware and software
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices
- Professional etiquette and appearance
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
To be considered, apply here.