Interfaith Dental Clinic
Community & Nonprofit , Health Care , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Interfaith Dental Clinic’s IT Analyst will assist the SMILE ON 60+ team and its partners with best practices in IT standards and guidelines, while managing and troubleshooting IT systems. SMILE ON 60+ is an innovative, statewide, sustainable initiative with the goal of improving the overall health and quality of life of low-income, mobile seniors age 60+ through access to oral healthcare services and community education.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The IT Analyst serves as the data quality and point of contact for the technology interface of the SMILE ON 60+ initiative statewide. The ideal candidate will communicate solutions to problems or issues with software systems to the SMILE ON 60+ team and its partner agencies. The goal of this position will be to identify strategic, innovative resolutions for cutting-edge technologies in order to optimize organizational efficiency. It will be vital that the candidate be detail-oriented and have an analytical mind. The SMILE ON 60+ leadership and partners will be looking to this individual to make recommendations for measures to improve data collection and program support across the state. This position reports to the SMILE ON 60+ Program Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Serve as administrator for program related databases and software.
- Oversee implementation process; manage programmers and vendors to stay within deadlines and budget.
- Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures.
- Communicate problems or issues with software systems to their respective vendors and assist in resolving them.
- Create, refine, and generate reports on data and outcomes as requested by leadership.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of the SMILE ON 60+ IT system and monitor its quality improvement to further business objectives and outcomes.
- Troubleshoot and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user satisfaction.
- Serve as the help desk liaison by reviewing, analyzing, and processing of technology issues and solutions; provide technical support via telephone and email for internal end users.
- Ability to process complex information and work with the leadership team to provide programmatic support for continued innovation with technology.
- Monitor performance through gathering relevant data and producing statistical compliance reports.
- Investigates and corrects incorrect information in database and generate recommendations regarding investigation outcomes.
- Identify, communicate, and generate solution ideas regarding possible risks related to the interests of employees, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in team meetings; provide input on innovative solutions to improve efficiency.
- Develop and oversee information privacy policies and procedures in coordination with organization and state grant guidelines.
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines and communicate progress at regular intervals.
- Oversee the complete and accurate documentation of all notes, calls, and reports within our database system.
- Manage special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required in computer science, IT, business or related technical field.
- Familiarity with current IT standards and awareness of trends in technology.
- Solid HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages, coding or software development preferred.
- Understanding of IT security and network risks to office equipment and computer software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed as well as data interpretation abilities and report writing.
- Project management and systemic thinking experience, a plus.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills; ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language.
- Established comfort working with diverse cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences.
- Ability to travel within the state when necessary.
All interested candidates should submit a current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in and fit for the position.