State of Tennessee
Position Description / Responsibilities
TennCare is Tennessee's managed care Medicaid program that provides health insurance coverage to certain groups of low-income individuals such as pregnant women, children, caretaker relatives of young children, older adults, and adults with physical disabilities. TennCare provides coverage for approximately 1.5 million Tennesseans and operates with an annual budget of approximately $11 billion. It is run by the Division of TennCare with oversight and some funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Must be able to perform fraud audits and special internal audit projects as well as providing support for other internal audits.
- Experience performing forensic investigations using EnCase Enterprise, Kali, and firewall tools for analyzing network logs.
- Experience performing audits of IT processes, controls, and business risks.
- Experience performing risk assessments across multiple control frameworks throughout an organization.
- Experience in conducting data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools.
- Must be able to participate in system development; conduct audits of system controls, access controls, or modifications to system development.
- Must be able to analyze the results of audits, prepare detailed reports to document the extent and scope of the examination, identify problems, and recommend possible solutions.
- Knowledge of health care industry, NIST (Rev3 and Rev4), IRS Publication 1075, MARS-E controls and assessment framework, and COBIT best practices and methodology.
- Analytical knowledge of the following: SAS, SQL, Oracle, EDI communication, Linux operating systems, Identity and Access Management tools, and Visual Basic programming.
- Experience or proficiency in electronic workpapers and sampling software such as TeamMate and ACL.
- Professional certifications: CISSP, CISA, or Linux Administrator
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in computer science with a minor in accounting. Experience equivalent to two years of professional auditing, systems analysis, computer systems design, or computer programming work. Additional graduate coursework in business administration, public administration, or computer science from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis to a maximum of one year.
Position Status: Executive Service
State Classification: EDP Auditor
Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.