Junior Strategic Representative
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Junior Strategic Rep’s main objectives are to support some of our largest, most strategic, accounts with media planning, brand building, content creation, and demand generation. You’ll dig into the sales cycle for strategic and high potential accounts using your expertise to guide buyers through the sales process.
How You'll Contribute…
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries
- Put your knowledge of the media landscape and marketing goals to work
- Pitch in on the creation of custom media campaign proposals
- Partner with our research, content, demand, advertising and event business development leads to build holistic marketing solutions
- Handle client RFPs and proactively identify opportunities for pitching
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Collaborate with team members and customer to move deals through the sales process
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with customers and coordinate calendars
- Work closely with the Director of Client Strategy to lead sales calls and pass off opportunities.
What You Bring…
- At least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet
- Hunger to learn, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Being coachable is a must
- Experience completing Brand and Agency RFPs.
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...