Lead Commercial Roofing Service Foreman
Construction & Extraction
Position Description / Responsibilities
Maxwell Roofing and Sheet Metal is an established commercial roofing company in business for over 60 years. Located in Nashville, TN, we have been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and recognized for outstanding quality and customer service. We are looking for a Full-Time Lead Service Foreman to assist our growing business. This is a position with great opportunity, rewards, pay, and benefits with a family culture that is difficult to find today.
What you will be doing…
- Have an 8 to 10 hour a day servicing 2 – 3 customers within the greater Nashville area along with a tech you’ll mentor.
- Make a positive impression on 10 – 15 customers per week with a wide variety of projects that will help you gain new skills, training and experience.
- You’ll perform a variety of roles including customer service, manager/teacher, investigator, repair tech, digital reporter, responsible driver and continuous student of the trade.
- 3 years+ commercial roofing service experience with strong determination and leak investigative skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Track record of continuously learning and coaching up and mentoring others to greater success.
- Bilingual and general construction experience not required but a definite plus.
For immediate consideration send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing it