North Point Hospitality Group
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: We are caring. We are hosts. We delight. We are professionals. At North Point Hospitality (NPH), we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and warmth. We are dedicated professionals and we reflect the tradition of hospitality excellence. As part of our team, the Line Cook prepares food for guests as directed. He/she follows all OSHA requirements for safe food handling to ensure meal quality and guest satisfaction.
- Prepares food menu items as directed
- Practices safe handling of all food items, according to company process /policy and OSHA standards
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Work Environment: Environment may include extreme temperatures; uniform dress required
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, bending, lifting up to 25 lbs.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years related experience
- Hospitable approach to both external and internal customers
- Ability to follow company policies/ procedures and OSHA requirements for safe food handling and preparation
- Timeliness and reliabilty
- Ability to follow directions and manage multiple tasks
Line Cook, Marriott Tri-brand, Nashville