Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for performing skilled work to maintain and repair building systems. Other responsibilities include constructing, repairing, and maintaining physical structures and building systems.
- Constructs, repairs, and maintains physical structures.
- Performs carpentry and finishing work, such as trim, custom cabinetry, office furniture, and specialty items.
- Repairs mechanical doors, partitions, and water coolers.
- Checks sprinkler systems for pressure and leaks
- Operates motorized sweepers and general purpose vehicles.
- Designs and fabricates custom welding projects.
- Performs snow removal as needed.
- Designs and lays out complex carpentry shop jobs.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including integrity, service, teamwork, and innovation.
High school diploma or equivalent required. One to three years of carpentry, plumbing, or other building maintenance related experience required. Driver’s license required. Three to five years of related experience preferred. Locksmith certification preferred.
For a complete job description and to apply, visit: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.