Marketing Account Coordinator
Green Apple Strategy
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Green Apple Strategy, a marketing and communications firm located in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tenn., is looking for an organized, self-starter to join our team to serve as a Marketing Account Coordinator, assisting the Green Apple team and our clients.
Marketing Account Coordinator supports Green Apple Strategy’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the Green Apple team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork and job knowledge.
Marketing Account Coordinator provides administrative support to the company’s owner and assists various team members with client marketing responsibilities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as support to the Owner by:
• setting up the office for all client meetings
• scheduling meetings and helping maintain a fluid calendar
• booking travel
• coordinating snacks and meals for meetings
• ordering and maintaining office supplies
• keeping office in order with light weekly cleanings
• taking out trash and maintaining weekly pick up schedule
• collecting all office recycling and maintaining monthly pick up schedule
• maintaining monthly water reorder and weekly refills
• maintaining kitchen supplies and replenishing food and drink stock
• running company errands such as:
• making bank deposits
• shopping for client gifts
Serves as support to the Owner & Chief Strategist and the Green Apple team by:
• creating new monthly projects in Harvest and Forecast
• supporting the creation and development of monthly client reports
• proofing blog, email, ad and social content
• scheduling social content and monitoring social channels for Green Apple and its clients
• maintaining confidentiality of company and employee information
• reacting positively and productively to change in a fast-paced agency environment
• facilitate market and industry research as needed on behalf of our clients
Performs other duties as assigned.
None at this time, but will evaluate this position as potential internship coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree in marketing, business, entrepreneurship, communications or journalism/
writing required; a minimum of two (2) years executive administrative experience; and/or
equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required.
Ability to speak, hear, see and sit; ability to speak, read and write in English; good
interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills; good written and oral communication skills; ability to use Apple products and office equipment; proficient in the use of Pages, Numbers, KeyNote, Powerpoint Microsoft Word and Excel; good attention to detail; multitasking skills; ability to think, concentrate, and learn.
Send resumes to email@example.com