Marketing and Publicity Manager
The Escape Game Corporate Office
Business & Professional Services , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
This is a big role and it isn’t going to be easy. This person will contribute to our most important objectives and our loftiest goals. This person will work with the marketing team to increase awareness in local markets and across the world for our digital products. The Marketing and Publicity Manager will have a role in outreach, partnership, social, email, SEO, tracking/analytics and administration. Their primary role and where they will spend a large portion of their time is publicity. From influencers to articles, they will work to gain coverage on digital platforms to generate awareness and build TEG’s brand. This person has a “can do” attitude and can take abstract ideas and turn them into actionable strategy and real results.
- This person will have a very important role in launching new locations. They will do the initial research on the local market and present to the team. They will research hotels, DMCs, tourism trends, 3rd parties ticket sellers, advertising rates, competitors, online search volume and backlink opportunities. They will present a strategic plan for new locations.
- This person will lead our in-house outreach and PR efforts. Which lists should we be on? Which influencers should we partner with? Which outlets should cover us? This will take a lot of creativity. What’s our angle? How can we create a shareable story? Should we send gifts or invites? This person will answer these questions and run the strategy.
- This person will work to create and nurture meaningful partnerships locally and nationally.
- This person will manage online assets and platforms, keeping listings up to date and 3rd party schedules accurate. They will help manage our website and booking platform, keeping them up to date and accurate.
- If people play TEG, they are likely to tell others. Who should we give free games too in hopes of generating powerful word of mouth?
- This person will contribute to our email, social and website strategy and management.
- The Retail Marketing Team serves our store. The Marketing and Publicity manager will have a role in administration for the team and is up to pitch in wherever needed.
- Anything and everything needed to drive our marketing strategy forward
Experience: 2+ years relevant expeirence
Expected Weekly Hours: 45-55 hours
Travel Expectations: Light
Expected Schedule: Monday - Friday
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org