Marketing and Real Estate Intern
The Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Nashville, TN (Green Hills)
Insurance & Real Estate , Internship
Position Description / Responsibilities
Luxury real estate company searching for an ambitious and detail oriented team player to be the Marketing and Real Estate Intern for Summer 2017.
o Input new listing information and pictures into the Nashville MLS system and the Sotheby’s International Realty listing feed.
o Add new listings to company Facebook page
o Post new listings to our company Facebook group
o Responsible for answering phones
o Sending emails on behalf of management when requested
o Design and send direct mail postcards featuring Just Sold listings
o Assist with designing and sending E-blasts about coming soon listings, price reductions, and office events.
o Daily review of the front end of our SIR website and the Lipman Group website
· Polished, poised and professional demeanor both in person and over the phone.
· Easily establishes rapport with agents, clients, vendors, and prospects (this is a must).
· Takes initiative and is a forward thinker.
· Maintains ‘grace under pressure’
· Outstanding customer service
· Creative, strong written and verbal communication skills as you will assist the marketing team with postcards.
· Maintain a high degree of accuracy and efficiency while multi-tasking
· Team player with excellent relationship building skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Major in marketing, real estate, or related field is preferred
· Must be able to work around 20 hours per week
We would love the Marketing and Real Estate Intern to begin in May 2017 and work around 25 hours a week. I am flexible on the schedule as long as it stays consistent week to week.
Please send cover letter, resume, and at least one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.