Two Men and A Truck
Internship , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Understanding and promoting the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® mission, products, and services.
- Working with the Marketing Director to create a comprehensive plan meeting educational and professional goals set by the individual’s college.
- Assisting the Marketing Director during marketing events, including festivals, expositions, and cause marketing outreach.
- Accurately tracking all marketing interactions and activities.
- Providing inbound marketing content and ideas.
- Completing other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Administration, or related subject.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; must be comfortable with public speaking.
- Excellent organizational skills. •
- Must be able and willing to undergo a pre-employment background check and regular drug testing.
- Must be willing to dress up our company mascot, Truckie, when needed.
Interested individuals should email their resume to the Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.