Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record with paid media campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
- Lead paid media channels in line with content amplification goals (social and SEM)
- Develop, execute and report on email marketing campaigns and nurture programs
- Foster and grow relationships with partners, vendors and customers: identify opportunities to expand relationships and provide excellent service
- Own linkbuilding efforts to boost the visibility and reach of TechnologyAdvice content marketing
- Manage social media channels and monitor community interactions
- Coordination of client events, workshops and networking events
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that pushes them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. On top of that, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
- 3-5 years marketing experience, ideally for a B2B audience
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Demonstrable experience with paid media and PPC
- Experience with PR outreach and relationship development
- Experience managing and coordinating complex events
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics suite
- Demonstrable project management experience
To apply, click here.