Goddard Mason Executive Search (Quality Staffing, Inc.)
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Goddard Mason Executive Search, a division of Quality Staffing, is seeking an experienced & motivated individual to immediately join the team of a growing marketing company in the Chattanooga, TN area as a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist position represents an intermediate stage in a professional marketing career.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & PROFICIENCY:
• Set up analytics dashboards.
• Review marketing analytics and create reports.
• Generate ideas for new marketing content.
• Conduct research online to help identify key words and topics for marketing content.
• Promote marketing content across social media channels, email marketing, and paid digital advertising campaigns to maximize audience views and engagements.
• Configure organic and paid content promotion campaigns on social networks.
• Perform technical and on page SEO to optimize web content to rank higher in search results and grow website traffic from organic search.
• Stay motivated and produce high quality work quickly so that projects stay on schedule.
• Work on campaigns for multiple brands at the same time without losing focus.
• 1+ years of experience creating and/or promoting marketing content.
• HS Diploma.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, and OneNote (or the equivalent Google platforms).
• Proficient with CRM software.
• Occasional travel and work outside of normal business hours for special events.
• Required lifting, standing, walking, sitting.
• Must dress in “business office” attire.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-537-1129