Night Audit Manager
North Point Hospitality
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: We are caring. We are hosts. We delight. We are professionals. At North Point Hospitality (NPH), we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and warmth. We are dedicated professionals and we reflect the tradition of hospitality excellence. As part of the Management Team, the Night Audit Manager leads the front desk team and ensures the highest quality of service. Additionally, he/she oversees the daily service operations for the hotel rooms and the execution of contracts, deposits and billing. The Night Audit Manager will participate in the Manager on Duty (MOD) program, which will include occasional evening and weekend shifts.
- Engages with guests to ensure satisfaction and address concerns when needed
- Ensures proper staffing for Front Desk area
- Hires, trains and develops Front Desk Associates
- Oversees transactions, billing and rate management
- Interacts with other departments to meet guest needs and support profitability of the hotel
Manages overnight office staff
Office work environment with business-casual dress; may require standing or sitting for extended periods; computer work; extensive written and verbal interaction with internal and external customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Frequent use requiring close vision, repetitive motion; bending; frequent standing, walking, reaching, occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum Associates Degree with significant related experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4-6 years’ related experience
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience preferred
- Hospitable approach to both external and internal customers
- Accuracy/Attention detail
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Ethical Practice/ Handling sensitive information
Night Audit Manager, Marriott Tri-brand, Nashville