Office Assistant - Madison Station
HR, Office & Administrative Support , Customer Service
Position Description / Responsibilities
FiftyForward is about strengthening our community of older adults 50 plus in Middle TN. Every day our team works collaboratively to create innovative programming and services, community partnerships, and equitable access to resources that support, champion, and enhance life for those 50 and older. During the pandemic FiftyForward delivered over 27,000 meals, made over 10,700 telephonic and socially distanced in-person contacts, and hosted over 400 virtual programs to engage older adults and combat social isolation and food insecurity. If you desire to have an impact in your community then join FiftyForward's team now!
FiftyForward is currently seeking energetic and mission focused candidates interested in joining our team as the part-time Office Assistant at FiftyForward Madison Station.
FiftyForward Madison Station, one of FiftyForward’s seven lifelong learning centers, is located in the heart of Madison, Tennessee approximately 11 miles from downtown Nashville and is a bustling center with more than 150 members attending daily.
The Office Assistant is part of the FiftyForward Madison Station team and responsible for member support, customer service and database management for FiftyForward members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for serving people and a willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Desire to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff, participants, caregivers, volunteers, community partners and the public
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to embrace change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by juggling a variety of tasks efficiently
- Ability to to become certified in first aid and CPR
- Moderate experience and efficiency using computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Google apps and database software High School diploma or GED equivalency required. Associates degree in Office Administration or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may be substituted