HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
Talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. This role will interface with multiple business entities under the founder’s entrepreneurial umbrella and a growing real estate portfolio. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us coordinate the day-to-day office success of our team.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Assist the Executive Assistant with general administrative duties to support the Chief Executive Officer, such as calendar management, scheduling meetings, running personal and business errands, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors entering the building and maintain a high level of cleanliness, functionality, and professionalism in all areas
- Assist with property management and marketing efforts
- Manage inventory and own the reordering or purchasing process for supplies
- Negotiate contracts, warranties, pricing, etc. to ensure the best interests of the company
- Maintain budgets for all administrative expenses incurred
- Work closely with other 615 Ventures team members to assist with special projects across various departments
“Organizer” is your middle name. You are the can-do, helpful person, that keeps things running smoothly even when nobody's looking. No task is too big or too small. You are friendly, outgoing, and personable, but also happen to be a great negotiator, and are willing to have tough conversations when necessary. Your ideal day may seem chaotic to some, but you love the idea of juggling a multitude of projects and going above and beyond to check all the boxes.
- Some professional, in-office experience required
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle
- Familiarity or interest in commercial property management
- You are just as comfortable being behind the scenes as you are being the face of the office
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Proactive attitude - you’re able to see a need before you’re asked to address it
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Willing to have tough conversations or negotiations to push a project forward
- Strong ability to balance diligence with speed of execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be adaptable, flexible, and able to switch gears quickly
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Efficient on the computer and ability to learn new technology quickly
IT’D BE AWESOME IF YOU HAVE:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Calendar Management experience
- Basic understanding and proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience with Google for Work in general (Sheets, Docs, Drive)
To be considered, apply here.