Officer (Airport Police)
Metro Nashville Airport Authority
Law Enforcement / Probation / Parole
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Officer is responsible for protecting the life and property of the general public within the Nashville International Airport's
(BNA) jurisdiction by recognizing and reporting unsafe conditions, actions, or environmental hazards. Other responsibilities
include operating Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicles including firefighting mechanisms and performing vehicular
and pedestrian traffic control.
- Some college in a relevant field of study from an accredited college Or
- High school diploma/equivalent with certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in the State of TN or nationally recognized certification Or
- High school diploma/ equivalent with four (4) years of military experience and an honorable discharge.
- High school diploma/equivalent and Certified by the Peace Officers and Standard Training (POST) Commission on hire date.
- Less than two (2) years of experience in law enforcement, Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF) or Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Must apply via our website at flynashville.com