Paid Media Associate
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We’re looking for a Paid Media Associate to assist in the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing Paid Media campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
How You'll Contribute…
- Coordinate direct response paid search strategies capable of achieving lead generation and content amplification goals across a portfolio of technology related websites
- Be able to launch, manage and identify optimization opportunities on paid media campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads
- Assist with day-to-day strategy and execution of paid media campaigns including keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign set up, execution details and overall goal achievement
- Work with the Audience Development department teams (SEO, social, public relations) to share important findings that can be applied across disciplines
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices, trends and developments
What You Bring…
- 1-3 years paid search experience (preferably working with B2B marketing space)
- Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) Certification
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...