Part-Time Ticket Services Specialist
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Answer customer service calls in phone queue.
- Fulfill ticket orders and assist in distribution of single and season tickets.
- Maintain high levels of customer service as well as continued maintenance and education on products to help meet budgeted goals of organization.
- Participate in daily box office operation shifts and night-of-show box office duties.
- Assist Box Office Manager in ensuring that ticketing needs are met for sponsors, VIPs, artists and staff.
- Responsible for specific tasks assigned at time of hire
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Candidate must have experience in a customer service related profession; 1-2 years ticket services/box office experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Committed to superb customer service and quality of work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess highly effective interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Tessitura preferred
- Some knowledge of symphonic music preferred
Please apply online: http://smrtr.io/32Lkn
Or email your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org