Pastoral Support Specialist (Full Time)
Educational Media Foundation - K-LOVE, Air1, WTA & AccessMore
Arts, Entertainment & Media , Family Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you feel called to prayer ministry and love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
|1.||FT||Sunday – Thursday 12:00 – 8:30 PM|
|2.||FT||Tuesday – Saturday 3:00 – 11:30 PM|
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Pay Rate: $15-16/hr + benefits
We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, meaningful work relationships and more.
Location: On-site in Franklin, TN
Here's what we're looking for...
- 2+ years of experience within some sort of prayer ministry required. (i.e. Church, school, etc.)
- Solid understanding of scripture and demonstrate strong knowledge of God's word.
- Must be able to demonstrate discernment on spiritual issues and have excellent listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Social Media platforms, ability to learn EMF-specific systems. Minimum keyboard speed of 45 WPM.
- Ability to multi-task inbound/outbound calls and verbal/written communication with accuracy and excellence.
- Familiarity to Christian/Biblical approach to spiritual care services a plus.
- Associates degree (or higher) in biblical studies, theology or equivalent a plus!
- This is an on-site position, so candidates within commute distance of Franklin, TN preferred.
- VALUES FIT is top priority. Do our values align with yours? Mission, Beliefs & Values.