Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Available for the following locations: Nashville, TN
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our people-focused global HR and Administration team! You’ll be involved in all things payroll, from compliance, benefits administration, employee claims, and more. You’ll support payroll across multiple entities, states, countries and industries. As part of the HR team, we ensure our stakeholders are receiving accurate and timely communications regarding all-encompassing payroll matters.
How You'll Contribute…
- Coordinate and process payroll for employees across 4 countries, 30+ States, and multiple companies in a timely manner
- Work with the HR team to process claims, reimbursements, and oversee benefits
- Work with the HR team to assist in onboarding new hires and updating employee records in accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines to ensure correct employee data
- Guide managers and employees through proper workflows to ensure proper documentation and approval
- Work with the Finance team to help audit and ensure compliance
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and answer any employee payroll queries
- Manage electronic timekeeping systems or manually collect and review timesheets
- Evaluate the accuracy of timesheets submitted by each department to meet deadlines and contact supervisors or individual employees when there is a discrepancy
- Calculate payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions
- Manage and track employee retirement contributions, overtime and paid/unpaid time off
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
- Experience running payrolls, administering 401k plans, and insurance in multi-location companies with at least 50 employees
- Experience using payroll accounting software
- Understanding employer and employee taxes, deductions, taxable and non-taxable transactions
- Extremely organized and ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with Google for Work (Sheets, Docs, Drive) is a plus
- Ability to work in the Nashville office
- Experience working on a global team
- Experience working with different employment classifications
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.com/c...