Program Coordinator, Executive Education (Owen)
Vanderbilt University - Owen Graduate School of Management
Business & Professional Services , Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator serves as a key contributing member of the Executive Education team, providing operational support for more than 70 annual client sessions involving multiple stakeholders including Faculty, Executive Education participants at approximately 1,000 per year, vendors, staff, and senior level corporate clients.
The position reports to the Associate Director of Executive Education and will work closely with Owen Graduate School of Management (OGSM) Executive Education team and Finance and Administration Office to ensure a seamless coordination of efforts and full use of the university wide support infrastructure. The Program Coordinator is a member of the Executive Education strategy committee.
ACCESS JOB POSTING HERE
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with client operations function including client communications, faculty coordination, vendor selection and oversight.
• Leads scheduling, transportation, event planning, technology application, materials procurement, production studio facilitation, plant tours, etc. for all executive education experiences on and off site, for short, custom, and online programs.
• Assists with customer relationship management (Salesforce) activity and registrations for short, open enrolment programs.
• Liaises with vendors, suppliers, and faculty to ensure quality control.
• Assemble and prepare payment requests and procurement orders in Oracle using appropriate departmental budgets.
• Assist in cross training administered by OGSM Administrative Manager.
• Responds to client inquiries and website requests for information to promote enrolment.
• Utilizes web-based survey tool Qualtrics to conduct survey research, evaluations, and other data collection activities for continuous improvement.
• Brings best operational practices to the team for implementation.
• Suggests digital marketing initiatives based on client feedback.
• Helps provide identification, training, orientation, and coaching to selected Owen tenured faculty for online course production.
• Provides student support services for the online courses.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility. This position reports administratively and functionally to the Associate Director of Executive Education.
•Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Strong competency in planning and executing complex operational processes
• Ability to parallel process numerous high priority, client-facing activities simultaneously
• Strong relationship building skills internally and externally
• Attention to detail is paramount in this position
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Good understanding of Excel and finance-oriented applications
• Experience with Salesforce
ACCESS JOB POSTING HERE