Program Coordinator - FiftyForward Bordeaux
HR, Office & Administrative Support , Insurance & Real Estate , Customer Service
Position Description / Responsibilities
FiftyForward is about strengthening our community of older adults 50 plus in Middle TN. Every day our team works collaboratively to create innovative programming and services, community partnerships, and equitable access to resources that support, champion, and enhance life for those 50 and older. During the pandemic FiftyForward delivered over 27,000 meals, made over 10,700 telephonic and socially distanced in-person contacts, and hosted over 400 virtual programs to engage older adults and combat social isolation and food insecurity. If you desire to have an impact in your community then join FiftyForward's team now!
FiftyForward is currently seeking energetic and mission focused candidates interested in joining our team as the full-time Program Coordinator for our J.L. Turner Bellevue location.
The Program Coordinator works as a member of the dynamic FiftyForward programming team and brings energy, creativity and organizational skills to planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating center programs and activities at the FiftyForward J.L. Turner Center.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for serving people and a willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Ability to embrace collaboration and feedback while also working independently; motivated by networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, open to new challenges and to embrace ambiguity
- Natural skills in organization, customer service and time and task management
- Understanding of and enjoyment in using social media for the purpose of promoting programming and recruitment
- Associate degree or two years of college courses focusing on social services, recreation or related field
- At least one year of experience in program planning, development, implementation and evaluation
- Moderate experience and efficiency using Microsoft Office programs including Publisher
- Comfort using technology such as Zoom and a range of audio visual equipment