Program Manager - FiftyForward Victory Over Crime Program
Community & Nonprofit , HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
FiftyForward is about strengthening our community of older adults 50 plus in Middle TN. Every day our team works collaboratively to create innovative programming and services, community partnerships, and equitable access to resources that support, champion, and enhance life for those 50 and older. During the pandemic FiftyForward delivered over 27,000 meals, made over 10,700 telephonic and socially distanced in-person contacts, and hosted over 400 virtual programs to engage older adults and combat social isolation and food insecurity. If you desire to have an impact in your community then join FiftyForward's team today!
FiftyForward is currently seeking action oriented and mission focused candidates interested in joining our team as the full-time Program Manager for our Victory Over Crime Program.
FiftyForward Victory Over Crime is an intensive care management program serving older adults affected by crime in Davidson County. The program offers support, care management, legal advocacy, counseling and referral to community services. The program assists with daily household needs, transportation, support at court hearings and connection to additional supportive services.
The Victory Over Crime Program Manager leads the FiftyForward Victory Over Crime program which provides outreach, education and intensive care management for older adults affected by crime in Davidson County. The Program Manager performs care management and administrative functions including in-home assessments and care planning, coordination of formal and informal care providers, supervision of program staff, outreach to promote referrals, and budget management. Extensive, thorough documentation and grant compliance is required for this program.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for serving people and a willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- A demonstrated interest in, sensitivity to, and experience in assisting older adults and their caregivers
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Ability to embrace collaboration and feedback while also working independently; motivated by networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated aptitude for and comfort level with public speaking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Natural skills in organization, customer service and time and task management
- Proven ability to be flexible, open to new challenges and to embrace ambiguity
- Demonstrated efficacy using social media platforms and videoconferencing
- 1 to 3 years’ supervisory experience preferred
- A bachelor's degree in social services or a related field required, Master’s degree preferred. Training in criminal justice is a plus