PROGRAM MONITOR 2 - 07142022 - 33994
State of Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee (Davidson County)
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: Under general supervision, is responsible for monitoring activities of average difficulty; performs related work as required.
Education and Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and one year of full-time professional experience monitoring, developing, or implementing accounting systems or programs with services or related outcomes covered by organizational rules, regulations, or related standards.
Substitution of Education for Experience: Additional graduate coursework from an accredited college or university may substitute for the required experience on a year for year basis to a maximum of one year.
Necessary Special Qualifications: Applicants for this class must:
- All positions in this class require travel. An applicant for this class must be willing to travel to be considered for a position in this class;
- Possess a valid driver's license if driving is an essential function of the position.
Applicants for this class may be required to:
- Complete a criminal history disclosure form in a manner approved by the appointing authority;
- Agree to release all records involving their criminal history to the appointing authority;
- Supply a fingerprint sample prescribed by the TBI based criminal history records clerk.
Examination Method: Education and Experience, 100%, for Preferred Service positions. For Executive Service positions, Minimum Qualifications, Necessary Special Qualifications, and Examination Method are determined by the appointing authority.
For more information and to apply go to: TN.gov/Careers (search 33994)