Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Lose Design is seeking a dynamic, creative, well-versed and highly-organized Proposal Coordinator to join our Nashville, Tennessee office!
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be designing and producing the office’s qualifications packages and proposals (responses RFQs/RFPs), capability statements and interview materials. The candidate will also have experience with lead tracking/CRM systems and attending project pre-submittal meetings.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, and will be able to work both independently and collaboratively with marketing and technical team members. The ideal candidate must also be an efficient, organized, self-starter that can manage simultaneous, deadline-driven projects.
• Production of qualifications packages, client letters, capability statements, and interview materials/presentations
• Maintain firm branding throughout all print and electronic materials
• Coordinate and work cross-functionally with marketing and technical team members
• Use firm’s lead tracking system to help manage project opportunities and clients (new and existing)
• Attend project pre-submittal meetings as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism
• Must be an excellent writer with the ability to craft clear and compelling content
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, and working knowledge of other Adobe applications
• Experience with lead tracking/CRM systems
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience within the A/E/C industry or other service-based, technical industry
Interested candidates: Please send a cover letter, resume, and 2-4 work samples showcasing your copywriting and graphic design abilities to Marla Simmons at email@example.com.