Proposal Coordinator / Marketing Professional (A/E/C Industry)
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
S&ME is an employee-owned engineering firm that provides civil, geotechnical, environmental, planning, landscape architecture, survey and construction services. Consistently ranked in the top 100 of ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms, our markets are diverse and include transportation, energy, water/wastewater, commercial development, industry, healthcare, education and government. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time, experienced Proposal Coordinator / Marketing Professional to join our Planning & Design Business Unit team in Nashville, Tennessee.
We are seeking an individual to coordinate preparation of proposals, qualification packages, pre-qualification packages, vendor applications, SF330s, social media, presentations, and support the marketing efforts in our Planning and Design Business Unit. In addition, the individual will support CRM database development, develop marketing collateral materials, support trade show events, and maintain staff resumes, project descriptions and capabilities information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, English, Journalism, or related area;
• 4+ years of related work experience (A/E/C experience preferred);
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) required;
• Excellent writing and editing skills;
• Superior computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• Ability to manage multiple assignments;
• Knowledge of graphic standards preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Professional attitude.
Apply online at https://smeinc.applicantpro.com/jobs/1220257.html