Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
The most awarded company in the staffing and recruiting industry has opened doors in Nashville! LaSalle Network recently opened an office to service corporate clients in Nashville and the surrounding market and is looking for talented Recruiting Manager to join our team. We are looking for optimistic, motivated, career focused professionals who either want to get into or are already in the recruiting industry. We want people who like to laugh and love to think.
While you might not know LaSalle Network yet, if you’re interested in building a career for yourself while creating something new, read on:
Why Join LaSalle Network?
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of an office for one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the country
- Competitive base salary plus an aggressive bonus/commission plan
- Structured training program in expensed trip to Chicago
- Ongoing career development and growth
- Established LaSalle Pal Mentor Program to ensure support throughout your entire career
- Part of a culture that has been awarded with 80+ nationally recognized awards
- Exposure to C-suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Dynamic team environment with talented and fun colleagues
- Frequent travel to Chicago for company-wide events
- Yearly incentive trips for all salaried employees (Napa, Las Vegas, and Miami have been past locations)
We are a Chicago-based professional services firm seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our brand new Nashville office. This Recruiting Manager will report directly to our Director of Nashville Operations and work closely with our Executive Leadership team. They will be leading a team of 20 Accounting and Finance, Administrative, and Healthcare Recruiters.
LaSalle Network offers employees the opportunity to partner with HR and Corporate Leaders within organizations of all sizes and industries to provide them with talent solutions. This Recruiting Manager opportunity requires someone who craves working hard to create something new, but within an established, stable, and thriving company. We are currently experiencing explosive growth and we are seeking degreed individuals with the drive, dedication, work ethic, business acumen, and desire to not only meet but exceed client expectations.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a unit of talented Recruiters and Project Managers within our organization
- Partner with direct reports to understand unique needs for growth and assist in professional development
- Work with leadership on strategic growth of the business unit
- Direct responsibility over meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly team goals
- Drive individual and team metrics on a daily and weekly basis
- Assist with day to day operations when needed… don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
If you are interested in the Recruiting Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience, 2 of which in a managerial capacity
- Excellent relationship-building and leadership skills; a natural "influencer"
- Willingness to invest time outside of 9-5 to grow your career
- Strategic, confident and flexible; can hold their ground with hiring managers and work with varying personalities and a changing culture
- Excellent project management skills
- Driven and energetic
If interested and you meet the requirements for this job, please email ECoffey@lasallenetwork.com with a copy of your resume or visit our website and apply directly at: https://www.thelasallenetwork....