Position Description / Responsibilities
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and we’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further. You’ll get to know the existing teams under our founder’s entrepreneurial umbrella and play a key role in our rapid growth and success. Whether you’ve had experience recruiting through your college admissions team, or you’ve sourced candidates in the professional world, our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for recruiting.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Facilitate progression of the hiring process including:
- Candidate communication through email, texting, and phone calls
- Phone and video screening
- Scheduling interviews through Calendly and Google Calendar
- Conducting team follow-ups
- Participating in in-person interviews when needed
- Craft exciting job descriptions and post available positions to job boards
- Meet hiring deadlines while recruiting several positions at the same time.
- Proactively source candidates to develop a strong pipeline for open and pending roles
- Build company and career opportunity awareness through posting on job boards, networking, social recruiting, career fairs, and more
- Establish relationships with the hiring teams and learn the ins and outs of their departments to better understand their sourcing needs
- Track and report on key metrics for open roles
- Maintain a diligent focus on the candidate experience, striving to constantly improve our hiring process
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintain a high level of ownership
- Be adaptable, flexible, and able to switch gears quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- A passion for relationships and recruiting
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Love of networking and meeting new people
- Efficient on the computer and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus (we use JazzHR)
- Experience with Google Suite
- Most importantly - Excitement for TechnologyAdvice and our one-of-a-kind team!
To be considered, apply here.