Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Do you have a love for data? Do you daydream about how simple life would be if everything was presented in a graph or diagram? Is ‘numbers’ your middle name? If you’re shaking your head up and down, continue reading. As a Reporting Analyst, you are the data aficionado of the office. You’ll spend your day fueling your addiction to data by creating and managing reports, taking the data and making it look pretty, and being the overall one-stop-shop for all things sales data.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR DAY:
In this role, you’ll primarily be responsible for the oversight and deliverables of a high volume of reports. You will help create visibility into how the business is performing across sales and client success teams, as well as assist peers in reviews and production of their reports.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Business Operations on providing insight and intelligence into daily operational processes
- Manage internal reporting process for billing and pacing of marketing programs
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports using various data sources
- Manage requests for ad hoc reports based on priority
- Provide recommendations based on reporting
- Serve as support to Business Analyst and Data Engineer as needed
- Continuously look to improve current reporting practices and concepts
- Audit data and metrics to ensure accuracy across time
FINALLY, THE PART YOU REALLY WANT KNOW ABOUT:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong experience with Excel. You are the LeBron James of excel, but on your way to being the Michael Jordan
- You ideally know your way around Salesforce and Looker, or other BI tools
- A knack for organization. To-do lists and planners are you’re thing.
- An eye for detail, so much so that you noticed we used the wrong form of “your” in the above bullet point.
- The ability to pick up new technology easily. Basically, you are the person that your grandparents go to when they can’t figure out where “the cloud” is.
- Analytical ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
For consideration, you must apply here.