North Point Hospitality Group
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: We are caring. We are hosts. We delight. We are professionals. At North Point Hospitality (NPH), we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and warmth. We are dedicated professionals and we reflect the tradition of hospitality excellence. As part of our team, the Restaurant Host is responsible for greeting guests in a friendly manner and escorting them to their tables. He/she will monitor guest needs and the workflow of the restaurant and seat guests accordingly, while also making updates the reservation book as required.
- Greets guests warmly and guides them to their table
- Ensures proper management of space/workflow to ensure the best possible guest experience
- Brings guests materials/ food items as needed
- Records bookings for large groups/ advanced reservations and alerts team members as required to ensure an excellent guest experience
Semi-professional work environment requiring uniform dress. Requires frequent interaction with guests and other employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Frequent standing, walking, occasional bending or reaching
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- Hospitable approach to both external and internal customers
- Problem solving
- Timeliness and reliable attendance
Restaurant Host- Marriott Tri-brand, Nashville