Hyatt Place Nashville Airport
721 Royal Parkway Nashville, TN 37214
Position Description / Responsibilities
To provide daily housekeeping service to guest rooms, customer service to guests, restocking of supplies and to report any repairs or special cleaning needs.
· Prepare work caddy with supplies ensuring proper chemicals and tools are in hand
· Review daily room assignments, making note of VIPs, departure times, turns, and special requests
· Clean and prepare guest rooms to HSKP standards
· Restock amenities and food and beverage items
· Update room status via telephone and on room assignment sheet.
· Report any maintenance concerns
· Report and HSKP concerns (dirty carpets, satins etc)
· Ensure lights, radio and TV are in working order.
· Turn in right away any lost and found items to supervisor.
· Place any F&B dishes, glasses into the appropriate containers.
· Complete any special cleaning tasks.
· Attend scheduled meetings and training.
· Adhere to grooming standards at all times.
· Have a positive attitude and work together with co-workers
· Pick up any trash on the grounds.
· Follow proper recycling procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Email resume to WestLe.Willingham@Hyatt.com or complete an application in person.