Sales Agent - MetLife Auto & Home
MetLife Auto & Home
Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet
Position Description / Responsibilities
We're searching for entrepreneurial minded professionals who are interested in an insurance sales career that offers unlimited income potential. Whether you're an established Producer, Agent, or someone taking a new career path, we can help you achieve lasting success.
Role Value Proposition:
Our Sales Representatives are outside insurance sales agents who provide Personal and Commercial lines Property & Casualty policies, as well as Life Insurance policies, to their communities. Our agents establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships by offering full-service insurance coverage, including MetLife Auto & Home’s Grand Protect® product. As a Sales Agent you will have access to our unique agent employment model which offers many career advantages, including:
• MetLife Auto & Home® Sales Representatives are W2 employees who are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including a variety of insurance plans, 401k and pension plans, as well as generous paid time off.
• Ability to meet customer needs with a range of insurance products available through our Agency which works with more than 25 additional carriers.
• Ability to earn reimbursement funds for approved expenses – this includes funding for additional staff (Personal Marketing Assistant).
• The autonomy to run an office in your local community and build your business with the support of our proven model.
• Act as an outside insurance sales agent writing property, casualty, commercial lines, life, and other insurance products.
• Open an office and create your agent brand in the community while you build your book of business.
• Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
• Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, insurance or business ownership.
• Strong desire to work independently.
• A true “hunter and closer” mentality.
• Possess or be willing to obtain state property and casualty insurance license prior to start date.