Sales Agent - Property and Casualty Specialist
MetLife Auto & Home
Nashville, Goodlettsville, Brentwood, Franklin
Position Description / Responsibilities
We're searching for entrepreneurial minded professionals who are interested in an insurance sales career that offers unlimited income potential. Whether you're an established Producer, Agent, or someone taking a new career path, we can help you achieve lasting success.
Role Value Proposition:
Our Sales Representatives are outside insurance sales agents who provide Personal and Commercial lines Property & Casualty policies, as well as Life Insurance policies, to their communities. Our agents establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships by offering full-service insurance coverage, including MetLife Auto & Home’s Grand Protect® product. As a Sales Agent you will have access to our unique agent employment model which offers many career advantages, including:
• MetLife Auto & Home® Sales Representatives are W2 employees who are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including a variety of insurance plans, 401k and pension plans, as well as generous paid time off.
• Ability to meet customer needs with a range of insurance products available through our Agency which works with more than 25 additional carriers.
• Ability to earn reimbursement funds for approved expenses – this includes funding for additional staff (Personal Marketing Assistant).
• The autonomy to run an office in your local community and build your business with the support of our proven model.
• Act as an outside insurance sales agent writing property, casualty, commercial lines, life, and other insurance products.
• Open an office and create your agent brand in the community while you build your book of business.
• Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
• Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
To learn more contact Leann M. Crawley at email@example.com