Sales Associate - Part Time
Position Description / Responsibilities
Grunt Style is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. In this role you will engage with customers, process payments, organize and stock the sales floor and provide an overall positive shopping experience to customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engage with customers as they enter the store.
- Follow through on an exceptional customer experience by presenting customers with product promotions, new arrivals and sale opportunities as identified through conversation.
- Create a positive and upbeat environment for customers to shop and buy from.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and product knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic and informative about all Grunt Style products.
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
- Help organize shipment, back stock and replenishment.
- Maintain all visual standards and expectations.
- Process purchase orders, returns and exchanges through POS.
- Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong task and time Management.
- Results Driven, Self-Motivated.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Veteran Preferred.
Fast paced, high pressure. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule if needed by management or if the project calls for a different schedule.
This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for long periods of time. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and going up and down ladders.
Or send Resume to Jenny.Davis@gruntstyle.com