HQ, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
Why You Found This Job Posting
Long story short, we need someone to find new clients to spend money with us and keep existing clients happy so that they want to continue to spend money with us. That’s where the Sales Coordinator comes in. You’ll use your natural research ability to identify new business opportunities, your charm to convert prospects to customers, and your excellent customer service skills to maintain A1 relationships with clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their start in sales and account management.
Here’s Your Day-to-Day
- See our HQL (Highly Qualified Lead) lead generation program through from start to finish. Your job doesn’t stop once the sale has been made.
- Respond to inbound inquiries about our services and hype us up
- Cold call, cold email, or maybe even slide in some DMs to actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Negotiate and close deals to secure the bag
- Manage relationships with existing customers to ensure all their needs are being met
- Have optimization at the top of your mind. Work with those existing accounts to find ways for more leads to be sent their way
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide accurate estimates and monitor program performance and improvements
Meet Your Team
- The North American Sales Manager, who’s also our 4-time ping pong tourney champ
- The VP of Sales, who’s known to make daily corny jokes around the office
- The Sales Executives, one who jumps out of planes weekly, another who’s an avid golfer, and the other who’ll recap the latest episode of Game of Thrones for the team
Why You Want Us
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
Why We Exist
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
Why We Want You
- Can-do attitude and team player
- Excellent communicator over the phone and in email
- Organized and effective with time, energy and resources
- Hungry and motivated to get the sale
- Nurturing and attentive to keep our clients satisfied
- Excited to learn but quick to contribute
- Bonus points if you're technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce or other CRM platform
For consideration, apply here.