Sales Development Representative
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
As a Sales Development Representative you will contact and develop relationships with home remodeling and design professionals across the country. Your goal is to educate our professionals on Houzz, and schedule an appointment for them to speak with one of our Account Executives about Houzz local marketing opportunities.
We are seeking candidates who are self-starters with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, goal oriented and has a passion for sales.
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in accelerating their career at Houzz. The SDR position provides ongoing sales training, career development, and offers lots of opportunity for growth into an Account Executive role.
Our offices are modern, bright, and full of plenty of areas for brainstorming. Our kitchen is always fully stocked with food to keep you fueled. We offer a ground floor opportunity as part of a fast-growing tech organization. We believe that promoting from within is the best way to fill our leadership roles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contact via phone and email the Houzz professional community
- Educate remodeling, design and service professionals on the Houzz platform and our Houzz local marketing opportunities
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Schedule calls between Houzz professionals and Account Executives
- Assist Houzz professionals with creating free professional profiles
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Prior sales experience is a big plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills- You would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Verifiable track record of success
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
Perks of the role:
- Opportunity to make a major impact on our business
- We believe that promoting from within is the best way to fill our open roles
- Work along our sales and client services team at our state of the art office overlooking Downtown Nashville
- Best coworkers ever! Work alongside some of the smartest, friendliest group of individuals you've ever met!
Houzz is hiring talented sales professionals in Nashville. Meet the team on Tuesday, March 6th at Nissan Stadium and learn more about our current sales openings while securing an in-person interview with a Houzz recruiter.
Seating is limited - reserve your interview and learn more here: https://info.houzz.com/nashville.