Sales Development Representative
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology , Sales
Position Description / Responsibilities
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT?
The Sales Development Rep’s main objectives are to foster relationships with potential clients and help the sales team exceed revenue targets by creating sales meetings and opportunities. The SDR is often the first point of contact our clients have and will be the first experience the customer has with TA. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Development Rep is to uncover customer needs, introduce TA’s solutions and connect prospective customers with the appropriate Client Strategy Director.
YOUR CAREER PATH:
TechnologyAdvice is one of those places where your career can grow in just about any way you’d like. Want to move into a closer and account executive role in the next 12-18 months? We can help give you the guidance, support, and tools you need to get there!
DAY TO DAY:
- Create engaging videos, emails and linkedIn messages to help break through the noise
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries from technologyadvice.com/partners
- Exceed daily client engagement goals through phone, email, and social media touches
- Cold prospect and find new contacts and accounts
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Monitor SDR-created deals and brainstorms ways to help move deals through the sales process
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with prospects and coordinate their calendars with the AE who will be taking the call
- Work closely with the Director of Client Strategy to pass off opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you're technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce, Salesloft, or another CRM platform!
SOME OF THE OTHER THINGS WE'RE LOOKING FOR ARE:
- Must be able to commute and be in the Nashville, TN office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Being coachable is a must
- Located in the Nashville, Tennessee area or be willing to relocate
Please apply using this link: https://technologyadvice.apply...