Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
Why is this Role Important?
The Sales Executive’s main objectives are to meet or exceed sales goals within a set of client accounts by identifying new business opportunities, converting prospects to customers, as well as fostering meaningful relationships with existing clients. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Executive is expected to determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings to prepare and deliver appropriate proposals that accurately describe those products and set proper expectations
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage contract negotiations
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and onsite client meetings on behalf of the company
- Negotiate and close deals by handling rebuttals and objections
Perks & Benefits:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
What You’ll Need:
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you're technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce or another CRM platform!
Some of the Other Things We're Looking For Are:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
In order to be considered for this role, you must apply here.