Sales , Advertising
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Advertising Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of local clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Job Description
• Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
• Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue. • Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities and monitor and manage collections.
• Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
• Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls and expense reports.
• Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
• Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
-Experience in digital media highly desired
-Experience in B2B sales highly preferred
Apply online at: https://jobs.comcast.com/jobs/...