Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, referrals, networking, etc...) to maximize revenue to meet/exceed goals.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
- Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and files.
- Verifiable track record of success in fully qualifying all leads, overcoming objections, offering viable alternatives, and problem solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs and must have good typing speed.
- Highly effective communication skills to negotiate, coordinate and develop positive rapports with both internal and external customers
- Exceptional communications skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and hotel guests.
- Knowledge of sales/hospitality principles and practices.
- Ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information in the sales/marketing field and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to make decisions based on established policies and procedures.
- At least 2 full years of employment in a hotel sales position.
Please submit application/resume to Sari Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.