Sales Performance Coach
Position Description / Responsibilities
Not only have you perfected the art of sales, you have a passion for sharing your knowledge with others. Motivating a team towards success gives you the opportunity to celebrate wins that impact individuals and the entire organization. You've developed techniques and tricks along the way that can make the difference between a prospect and a sale, and you've got a knack for implementing those tactics for new and experienced sales professionals.
DAY TO DAY:
As Sales Performance Coach, you'll work alongside our Teledemand Team to coach and train our agents to create a meaningful experience for the technology buyers we are speaking to every day. You must maintain high energy levels to keep the agents on the phones motivated to put in their best efforts and take strides to improve their skills consistently.
- Work with our call center teams to implement sales training programs that will improve the volume and quality of our conversations
- Utilize video, audio and written communication to administer daily training and coaching sessions
- Respond to questions and concerns, and providing direction using best judgment and insight available
- Conduct mock calls and offer constructive feedback on performance
- Assess quality of calls and sales interactions amongst call center agents
- Motivate teams to reach monthly and quarterly goals
- Work one-on-one with call center agents to provide individualized sales technique coaching
- Analyze trends in data and develop action plans to improve performance
- Offer creative solutions to improve success rates and to encourage both low and high performing individuals
- Help to optimize workflow and identify inefficiencies
- Perform quality assurance training as needed
- Create and develop specialized teams for new products.
- Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Share feedback on internal technology needs relevant to telemarketing execution
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHY WE WANT YOU
We're looking for someone who loves coaching and mentoring others, is excited about working on a team that makes a direct impact on our business success, and has the following characteristics:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B space
- 2+ years experience training and developing sales teams and individuals
- 2+ years experience coaching and training individuals with varying levels of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively provide constructive and transparent feedback
- Must reside in the Nashville area or be willing to relocate to Nashville
- People and results oriented
To be considered, apply here.