Search Engine Marketing Manager
Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record leading SEM campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
- Coordinate SEM and paid social media strategy, in line with lead generation and content amplification goals
- Contribute to SEO activity and recommendations across multiple TechnologyAdvice properties
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital content strategy, as well as business/industry trends
- Collaborate with content and design teams to create effective landing pages and assets
- Manage budgets and seek optimization opportunities daily
- Evaluate relevant keyword groups and researcher intents
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices
- Google Ads Certification is a must
- 3-5 years paid media experience for a B2B audience, with at least 1 year leading on SEM activity
- 2-3 years experience with organic SEO techniques
- Familiarity with paid content promotion for social media channels
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
To be considered, apply here.