Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
As the SEO Manager, you will serve as the team lead within the Audience Development Department responsible for overseeing the strategy, management and execution of all search engine optimization (SEO) efforts including the planning, implementation and management of the company's overall SEO strategy.
How You'll Contribute…
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies in support of business objectives
- Increase organic search visibility and grow audience acquisition from organic search consistently across our portfolio of digital properties
- Develop search phrase level tracking, reporting and related performance optimizations across all portfolio websites
- Leverage organic search optimization practices to maximize ROI across several business platforms
- Maintain industry-leading practices for keyword research, on-page and on-site optimization, link building and user engagement
- Monitor technical issues including redirects, page speed, accessibility and structured data markup integration
- Monitor and improve user engagement metrics (including organic clickthrough rates, bounce rates, pages per session and other pertinent KPIs)
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Integrate website profiles and buyer personas to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers, software engineers, content producers and other marketing team members
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Uphold all managerial duties, including managing time off requests, weekly performance metrics and SEO team accountability
- Participate in weekly Audience Development team lead meetings as representation of all SEO related matters
- Coach and mentor SEO team members to foster continuous improvement, learning and growth
- Maintain clear and effective communications between Audience Development and other teams within the organization
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years experience in search engine optimization, link building, content strategy or similar
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...