Senior Accountant (CPA) - HIGH PAY, GREAT BENEFITS
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our Senior Accountant will:
- assist the accounting/finance department with monthly financial close, review & post journal entries, approve AP batches, prepare & compile monthly financial results etc.
- supervise and direct staff accountant as needed.
Position is based in Nashville. RELOCATION AVAILABLE!
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years relevant GAAP experience is required
- Prior public accounting experience is strongly preferred
- Strong Excel (pivots, lookups, if/then) is required
- CPA or CPA on track with at least 2 parts already passed is REQUIRED
- Assist with managing and completion of monthly and year-end closings including preparation and/or review of journal entries.
- Communicate regularly with clients (both internal and external) to fulfill client requests and needs.
- Compile and support external auditors' requests for information and documentation.
- Direct various projects (i.e. new site implementations, internal control formulation and implementation, process improvements, etc.).
- Responsible for preparation and/or review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, financial reports for management and clients, various other financial analyses.
- Assist management with annual budget preparation.