Senior FP&A Analyst
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key asset in the continuing growth of the company. This individual will be the lead support for one of the growing divisions, and will be assisting the FP&A team with: the annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and in the creation and maintenance of complex financial models. (S)he will provide strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, forecasts, and other projects requested by senior management. This position provides analysis and insights to senior management to optimize business decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with courses in MIS. MBA Preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years prior financial analysis experience in multi-site environment or Business Analytics with solid skills in Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting for multi-site organizations with businesses in many geographies.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must (e.g., Pivot Tables, knowledge of Excel functions, VBA). Power Point, Access and ERP experience (e.g., Great Plains) skills are desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to be detailed but adept in thinking strategically to influence business decisions.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a very fast pace and high growth environment.
- CPA a Plus