Senior SEM Strategist
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Senior Search Engine Marketing Strategist to join our growing Marketing team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record in SEO and SEM. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
- Lead SEO activity and recommendations across multiple TechnologyAdvice properties
- Coordinate social and SEM paid media strategy, in line with lead generation and content amplification goals
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital content strategy, as well as business/industry trends
- Collaborate with content and design teams to create effective landing pages and assets
- Manage budgets and seek optimization opportunities daily
- Evaluate relevant keyword groups and researcher intents
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that pushes them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. On top of that, we also offer the following:
Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
401k Retirement Plan with match
Unlimited Paid Time Off
MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
Gym Membership reimbursement
Bucket List Benefit
Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
Professional development opportunities and incentives
Catered lunches 4 days a week
Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
- Google Ads Certification is a must
- 3-5 years paid media experience for a B2B audience
- 2-3 years experience with organic SEO techniques
- Familiarity with paid content promotion for social media channels
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
To be considered for this position, apply here.