Position Description / Responsibilities
We’re looking for a SEO Analyst to join our growing Audience Development team!
You are a detail-oriented and thorough analyst, with insatiable curiosity to discover the root cause of problems and find the right solution. You proactively seek out information to bring it to the surface, and have excellent communication skills for sharing insights with peers and key stakeholders.
- Analyze performance across a wide-ranging portfolio of websites, focussing on the B2B software industry
- Pinpoint optimizations to be made on keyword targeting, technical SEO audits, organic SEO and paid media channels
- Collaboration with Audience Development, sales, marketing operations, engineering and business intelligence departments at TechnologyAdvice to implement website improvements and ensure correct lead nurturing processes
- Contribute to content strategy growth through keyword research and buyer persona development
- Communicate reporting and analysis to senior leaders within the TechnologyAdvice organization
- Mastery-level experience with Google Analytics and Google Search console
- High levels of experience with at least 2 of: Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush or Majestic
- High levels of experience with SEO audit tools (Screaming Frog preferred)
- Google Ads performance analysis a major plus
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience with data visualization solutions (Google Data Studio or Tableau preferred)
- Experience working in a business environment and alongside a content team
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
To be considered, apply here.