SEO Outreach Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
As the SEO Outreach Manager, you are a leader that is comfortable managing a team’s activities, coaching direct reports, and collaborating with Audience Development teams (including Public Relations and SEO) as we improve and maintain healthy link profiles to support our portfolio of 20+ websites with more than 10 million monthly visitors.
TechnologyAdvice is a fast paced company that is growing quickly.
We are looking for someone that will help to increase and improve inbound links to our websites in order to improve organic search visibility, protect our digital assets, and gain in-market recognition for our portfolio of B2B software websites. Proficient in both ethical link building and leading people, you will help define and execute a growth plan capable of building out a supporting team of direct reports and organizational best practices.
Far beyond our web presence, our traffic and resulting information provides invaluable insights throughout the other products and offerings at TechnologyAdvice. You will report to the Director of Audience Development.
How You'll Contribute…
- Create a team of link building coordinators focused on building new links in support of our SEO team’s strategy across several high-profile websites.
- Actively manage link profiles to protect against negative SEO, adapt to algorithmic changes and monitor relevant opportunities and threats.
- Support Audience Development and Content department teams to create world-class websites that support overall company goals.
- Foster a goal oriented environment with high accountability to move the team forward quickly.
- Assist SEO and Public Relations team members with processes, procedures and best practices in support of optimal link profile development.
- Manage, refine and optimize directory listings, citations and contextual references to our portfolio of websites.
- Develop and support internal link strategies that will be facilitated by our SEO and Web Engineering teams.
- Participate in team recruiting, hiring, and onboarding activities
- Live our Core Values and encourage others to do the same while maintaining a healthy work / life balance.
What You Bring…
- At least 5 years of experience in link building, link acquisition and outreach.
- At least 3 years of team-leading experience in a digital marketing organization or department.
- Proven knowledge of SEO best practices, especially as they relate to link building.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive applications; Comfortable working in text-based CMS/HTML editors.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries and verticals.
- Expert level attention to detail is essential.
- Native-level proficiency in English.
- Experience using WordPress and supporting technologies to host public websites at scale.
- Experience implementing and leveraging data from 3rd party tools analytics.
- Ability to quickly identify business problems and the changes needed to fix them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn and quick to contribute.
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...